Day ! Lucknow Arrival & Drive to Nepalgunj
Arrive at Lucknow, & drive around 4-5 hrs in Private AC coach for Nepalgunj. Yatra briefing in evening. Overnight stay at Nepalgunj in Hotel Siddhartha.
Day 2Nepalgunj – Simikot- Hilsa - Purang
Early Morning drives to Airport and catch chartered helicopter & fly to Hilsa. From Hilsa, drive 30 mins to Purang. Overnight stay at Hotel New Purang / Hotel Himalaya or similar.
Day 3Acclimatization at Purang
Entire day free for acclimatization and short trek may be taken in preparation for Mount Kailash Parikrama. Overnight stay at Hotel Purang or similar.
Day 4Purang to Mansarovar Lake - Yam Dwar - Purang
Drive roughly 2 hours in AC private vehicle to Mansarovar Lake and then complete Parikrama of Mansarovar Lake. Complete Holy Lake Parikrama of approx. 105 KMs, take holy bath and perform Puja at divine Lake Mansarovar. While coming to Mansarovar Lake you will see first view of Kailash. Its an overwhelming experience to see Divine Mount Kailash, just next to Holy Lake Mansarovar while taking bath. After short drive from Lake Mansarovar you will reach to Yamdwar You get blessed with darshan of North Face of Mount Kailash today which is considered to be most auspicious. After having darshan there, we come back to Purang & stay in Hotel New Purang or similar.
Day 5Hilsa – Nepalgunj – Lucknow
Drive to Hilsa by AC Private luxury vehicle, fly back to Nepalgunj by Chartered Plane then drive to Lucknow. Now you are free to proceed for your home destination with blessings of Lord Shiva !!**Itineraries are subjected to change / modified in unavoidable circumstances.**
- Yatra Permit
- Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation (5 Nights in Hotel & 4 Nights in Guest Houses)
- Transportation (Flight, Helicopter & Road) during our complete trip.
- 1 Nepali Tour Guide / Manager, 1 Chinese / Tibetan Tour Guide, Team of Sherpa to carry your luggage & Cooks to prepare food
- Transport by Tourist Eco Bus to Mansarovar then Darchen and Yamdwar as per group sizes.
- Free gifts (Bag Pack, duffle Bag & other stuff)
- Down Jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra)
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use.
- Pujari (Priest) services at Lake Mansarovar / Darchen for Puja
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Air Fare/Rail Fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony/Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama
- Any kind of insurance
- Any kind of Medical expenses
- Any kind of donation or tip to Guide/Sherpa/Drivers/Cooks/Porter/Priest/or any crew member
- Extra days accommodation in Kathmandu/Nepalganj/Simikot/Hilsa/Purang due to bad weather/flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges & transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet.
- Any evacuation/rescue/additional charges/losses due to natural calamities/unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flight/helicopter during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in inclusions
PACKAGE COST* / PERSON (For 05 Days Trip)
VIP Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Package (Min 4-5 Persons)
|Package Cost (Indian Passport Holders) :||Rs. 525000|
|Booking Amount :||Rs. 25000|
|Package Cost (Non-Indian Passport Holders) :||USD 7400|
|Booking Amount :||USD 375|
|Fill up Kailash Yatra 2019 Booking Form, scan colored image of your passport|
|Send soft copy of Booking form & passport at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Transfer booking amount to Trip To Temples Pvt. Ltd. account & share transaction details on email@example.com|
|Pay rest of the amount 1 month before Yatra date.|