In completing and submitting the Booking Form, you agree to be bound by these conditions which constitute the agreement between Divine Mantra Pvt Ltd and You.These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the Booking Form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by the parties. Previous dealings between
the parties will not vary these conditions. No claimed variation of these conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by a person so authorized by Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd.
1. BOOKING ADVANCE DEPOSIT
To reserve your place for the trips, please complete the Booking Form and send it with the NON-REFUNDABLE Advance Deposit of INR 15,000 per person for Indian nationality or USD 300 per person for other than Indian nationality for Kailash Yatra Rs. 10000 / USD 300 or 20% of Package cost, whichever is higher for other destinations.
FULL PAYMENT must be received before 30 days of your departure date. Without full payment one cannot commence their trip. No Exception Accepted. If you are paying in Indian Currency, note that the current valuation is 1 USD = 69 INR. If this exchange rate increases at the time of departure date, then you have to pay the difference amount
3. AMENDMENTS / CHANGE OF DEPARTURE DATE
If you wish to make amendments to your trip arrangements, you must notify Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. in writing. Each amendment to your trip arrangements must be done before 60 days, otherwise an administration fee of USD 50 | INR 3250 per person will be applied. All administration fees must be paid before departure.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control. After booking, if you wish to cancel your trip, you must notify Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. in writing. Once Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. receives your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
- If cancellation takes place in between 90 – 150 days prior to your departure date, your full payment will be refunded except for the non-refundable deposit of USD 300 | INR 15000 for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra & USD 300 | INR 10000 or 20% of Package Cost, whichever is higher for other destinations.
- If cancellation takes place in between 30-90 days prior to departure 75% of your payment will be refunded except the non-refundable deposit.
- If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to departure due to client’s personal problems, all previously paid amount(s) will be forfeited.
5. MEDICAL DISCLOSURE
You declare and warrant that:
- You are in good health and mental and physical fitness at the time of booking this trip.
- You have disclosed to Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. every matter concerning your health and mental and physical fitness of which you are aware or ought to reasonably be expected to know that is relevant to Divine Mantra Pvt.Ltd. decision to permit you to go on the trip.
6.ROUTE CHANGES, POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION OR DELAY
Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to:
- Change the date of departure or conclusion of the trip, or
- Modify any aspect of the trip, or
- Cancel or modify any routes within the trip or objectives set out in the itinerary, or
- Substitute different or equivalent routes within the trip in place of cancelled or modified routes, or
- Postpone, cancel or delay, any such aspect of the tour if, in the absolute discretion of Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd., it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or conditions that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or military or terrorist or otherwise or if, in the absolute discretion of Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd., there is a likelihood of any such event occurring which may impact upon the safety of the participants, or if an act or omission of a third party prevents the tour or the aspect of the tour being undertaken in accordance with your booking. In the event of any change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay under this condition, you acknowledge that you will have no right of refund of the tour price (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay. Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. also reserves, in its absolute discretion, the right to cancel any tour due to any government travel warning or advice, or any change in such warning or advice.
- Make a final decision that is binding in case of any differences or disputes during the trip.
- Cancel a trip if a participant does not comply with all the formalities required by Nepalese and Chinese authorities’ en-route. Any participants carrying unlawful drugs, political propaganda, firearms or pamphlets will immediately be excluded from the tour without any refund.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the trip price. It is a condition of booking a trip with Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. and your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the trip in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items and cancellation and curtailment.
Any material published by Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd., the Booking Form and these conditions of contract are not issued on behalf of, and do not commit any airline whose services are used or proposed to be used in the course of the trip. In the event that an airline’s proposed travel or fare schedule is amended or cancelled, such amendment or cancellation will not be considered a cancellation of the trip by Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd.
9. TRIP PRICES
The prices are based on ground costs, fuel prices, airfares, exchange rates and assumptions made at the printing of the brochure. Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. tries its utmost not to increase trip prices (in full or part), however sometimes increases are outside its control. Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to amend trip prices (or any part) without notice at any time before and including the departure date. Amendments may be necessitated for many reasons including, but not limited to, exchange rate fluctuations, increased fuel costs, airfares, airport charges, increases in ground operator service fees, or the need to engage alternative air or ground operators. Any increase in trip prices must be paid prior to the departure date.
10. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You accept and agree to assume all risk associated with the journeys and further agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. as described herein and its brochures and publications. In the event of illness, accident, weather, political and other factors beyond their control, I will not hold Divine Mantra Pvt. Ltd. and its agents, associates or employees responsible or liable for damages. I understand and I am traveling at my own risk.